DJ Khaled is enlisting some of hip-hop's heaviest hitters for his upcoming album Suffering From Success.
The rapper and DJ has released the tracklist for his seventh album, which will hit stores on October 22nd. The 16-track project is set to feature guest appearances on nearly every track, including collaborations with Maybach Music Group artists Meek Mill, Wale, Rick Ross and French Montana. Meek Mill himself will appear on four tracks. Khaled also turns to Cash Money co-founder Birdman, as well as his close friend Lil Wayne.
Meantime, Wayne's Young Money protégés Drake and Nicki Minaj also appear on the album. Khaled also collaborated with Diddy, Ace Hood, Future, T.I., Wiz Khalifa and J. Cole for the project.
Check out the track list below:
1. Obama (Winning More Interlude)
2. Suffering From Success (Feat. Future & Ace Hood)
3. I Feel Like Pac / I Feel Like Biggie (Feat. Diddy, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, T.I. & Swizz Beatz)
4. You Don’t Want These Problems (Feat. 2 Chainz, Ace Hood, Meek Mill, French Montana, Rick Ross, Big Sean & Timbaland)
5. Blackball (Feat. Future, Ace Hood & Plies)
6. No Motive (Feat. Lil Wayne)
7. I’m Still (Feat. Chris Brown, Ace Hood, Wiz Khalifa & Wale)
8. I Wanna Be With You (Feat. Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross & Future)
9. No New Friends (Feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil’ Wayne)
10. Give It All To Me (Feat. Mavado & Nicki Minaj)
11. Hells Kitchen (Feat. J. Cole & Bas)
12. Never Surrender (Feat. Akon, Anthony Hamilton, Jadakiss, John Legend, Meek Mill & Scarface)
13. Murcielago (Doors Go Up)” (Feat. Birdman & Meek Mill)
14. Black Ghost (Feat. Vado)
15. Helen Keller (Feat. Kat Dahlia) [Prod. by Arthur McArthur]
16. At The Top (Feat. Mavado)
Photo Credit Getty Images